- Production Worker
- Location: Peterborough
- Job Type: Industrial
We are hiring Production Workers on behalf of our client in Peterborough. We are currently hiring for the day/afternoon shift rotation. No previous experience is necessary.
This company offers their permanent employees health benefits, including access to an employee assistance program, company matching pension plan and three (3) weeks vacation after 1 year of service.
Temporary staff benefit from:
• Shift premiums in addition to hourly rate
• On the job training
• Overtime paid after 40 working hours per week
What you need:
• Secondary School (high school) diploma
• Previous manufacturing experience is an asset
• Able to read basic drawings, follow sequential operations and use instrumentation
• Basic computer knowledge
• Able to lift 30 pounds comfortably
• Some upper body strength
Due to the nature of the position, applicants will be asked if they have ever been convicted of a criminal offence for which a pardon has not been granted.
Hours: 6:00am-2:30pm and 2:00pm-10:30pm
Rate of pay: $17.40-$18.40 per hour (depending on shift)
How to apply: Please apply below or phone our office at 705-745-6858 for more information.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.