- Traffic Control Person (Quinte West)
- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Construction
Traffic Control Person
We are looking for Traffic Control Persons (Flaggers) for our client currently working in Quinte West. We are hiring for part-time and full-time positions.
Candidates must be able to travel to different work sites as needed in their own vehicle.
What you will be doing:
• Direct the flow of traffic on or near worksite
• Maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions
• Communicate with other traffic control people as needed
• Other duties as required
What you need:
• Valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
• Able to travel to different work sites as job locations fluctuate
• Good oral communication skills
• Able to stand for extended periods (8-12 hour shifts)
• Comfortable being exposed to all types of weather conditions
• Traffic Control Certification – training provided by GHRC
Hours: 8-12 hour shifts with early morning start time
Rate of pay: $17.25 per hour + mileage paid
How to apply: Please apply below or phone our office at 705-745-6858 for more information.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.