- Account Manager
- Location: Toronto
- Job Type: Office
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to join their dynamic team. This company specializes in the design, fabrication and installation of branded environments. They build environments and elements that range from POP displays and digital kiosks to trade show exhibits, museum interiors, and retail environments.
• Provide on-going support to clients to ensure optimal service, relationship management and client retention
• Work with and effectively communicate with the client to understand all aspects of the project requirements
• Work with cross-functional teams (including design and project management) to execute client projects
• Track client delivery expectations and refine work plan as needed to satisfy client requirements
• Prepare quotes from estimates, critical path timelines and internal spec/job requests with timely follow through
• Develop new revenue streams from leads
• Maintain awareness of local market conditions, competitor operations, and other significant factors that would lead to issues and/or opportunities for the company
• Develop client prospects through existing clients, inclusive of researching client prospects, conducting sales calls and effective client visits
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:• College Degree in Marketing or Communications or related work experience• Demonstrated account management skills• Self-motivated, problem solver and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment• Team player with strong communication and listening skills• Ability to work individually and as part of a team to meet deadlines and achieve goals
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #217, 777 Warden Ave, Scarborough between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.