- Assembler/Warehouse Worker
- Location: Durham
- Job Type: Industrial
We are hiring an Assembler/Warehouse Worker on behalf of our client in Ajax. This position is temporary with full-time hours, Monday to Friday on the day shift.
- Assemble HVAC equipment
- Check assembled product for quality assurance
- Pack and ship orders
- Load and unload shipments
- Process required paperwork and maintain adequate records for reporting and tracking
- Previous assembly experience an asset
- Previous warehouse experience an asset
- Secondary School diploma required
- HVAC industry experience is an asset
- Good manual dexterity
- Good eyesight, able to assemble small parts
- Able to sit for extended periods
- Candidates must wear CSA approved steel toe footwear
- Candidates must have their own transportation
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
RATE OF PAY: $17.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below or phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.