- Cabinet Assembler
- Location: Toronto
- Job Type: Industrial
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring a Cabinet Fabricator/Assembler on behalf of our client in Toronto. This position is covering the day shift (Monday to Friday) and may become permanent for the right candidate.
• Cut, shape and assemble wooden articles to form units using glue, dowels, nails, screws and clamps
• Install hardware such as hinges, handles, catches and drawer pulls
• Bench work including veneers, laminates and solids (MDF, melamines etc.)
• Read and interpret drawings and specifications
• Follow procedures for maintaining high standards of quality and maintaining quality control
• Operate a variety of woodworking machines
• Maintain wood shop equipment and tools
• Work with the shop foreman and other cabinet makers to execute jobs
• Follow all proper maintenance, sanitation and health and safety protocols at all times
• Other related duties as required
• Previous work experience with wood working/cabinet making preferred
• Able to read and interpret drawings and specifications
• Able to follow directions
• Strong manual dexterity and attention to detail
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• CSA approved steel toe footwear required
LOCATION: York Mills Road & Leslie Street
RATE OF PAY: To be determined based on experience
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #217, 777 Warden Ave, Scarborough between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.