- Digital Production Assistant
- Location: Markham
- Job Type: Industrial
Digital Production Assistant
Our client in Markham is hiring a Production Assistant. The ideal candidate will have some copy shop experience that includes writing dockets, prepping files, ordering materials and working on small binding equipment. The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and be able to read and write English very well.
• Assist the Production Manager to process new orders
• Create production dockets
• Prepare files to be processed
• Order materials
• Work on small blinding equipment
• Other duties as required
• Digital production experience required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
• Must be able to read and write English very well
• Must be willing and motivated to learn new things
• Must excel in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work independently to accomplish tasks
RATE OF PAY: Will be determined based on experience
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward your “Production Assistant” resume, phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #217, 777 Warden Ave, Scarborough between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.