- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Industrial
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring Dishwashers for a new wellness retreat and spa located in Northumberland County. Only a 60 minute drive from Toronto, strategically located north of Cobourg, it lies among the lush, rolling hills of the Oak Ridges Moraine. This new facility will be offering wellness treatments, luxury accommodations, weddings, conferences and much more.
We are looking for Dishwashers to assist in the restaurant. Successful candidates will be responsible for collecting used dishes, plates and utensils from the dining room, loading them into washing machines and stacking washed items according to specifications. This position is full-time/temporary with the possibility of permanent employment for the right candidates!
• Collect used dishes from dining and kitchen areas
• Load used items into specified machines and unload machines when done
• Wash specific items by hand
• Return dishes to specified area(s)
• Set up work stations before meal prep
• Check and report any issues with washing machines
• Remove garbage as necessary
• Follow all health and safety regulations
• Other duties as required
• Able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Strong oral communications skills
• Able to follow directions
• Able to work as part of a team
• Previous experience as a dishwasher or related position is an asset
• Clean Criminal Record
• Access to vehicle or reliable transportation
RATE OF PAY: $14.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #304, 1005 Elgin St W (The Fleming Building), Cobourg between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.