- Dispatch Supervisor
- Location: Durham
- Job Type: Industrial
We are hiring a Dispatch Supervisor on behalf of our client in Whitby. This position is full-time working the day shift.
- Schedule drivers on routes daily.
- PTP and put up tickets looking for any rush or problem tickets that did not get handled.
- Handle any issues with pick tickets (RCE, PLRC) or parts that did not get delivered on time.
- Manifest the driver pick tickets.
- Communicate with external customers.
- Operate and run reports with the GPS system.
- Manage time off requests and Kronos.
- Schedule maintenance on vehicles and or break downs with mechanic(s).
- Sign off on bills for maintenance and schedule rentals when/if needed.
- Ensure we are compliant with drivers and paperwork for DOT.
- Handle discipline issues and any drivers under probation because of their MVR and LKQ points.
- Ensure the vehicle checklist and driver log in has turned in each day
- New hire paperwork for driver (s) and training including LKQU, ISO and DOT
- Order RMA, Hot core and core purchase books
- Handle or delegate getting vehicle tags, Gas pins, vehicle keys, DOT inspection, DOT physicals, and emission inspections. 16. Filing (vehicle records, PTO, etc).
High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience in a similar role an asset.
- Experience using a multi-line telephone system copier, fax machine, and other general office equipment including knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software.
- Must have the ability to sit, stand, kneel, lift, and move intermittently during an 8 hour working period.
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 4:00am-1:00pm
RATE OF PAY: $21.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below or phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.