- Driver & Installer
- Location: Toronto
- Job Type: Industrial
Driver & Installer
We are hiring a Driver/Installer on behalf of our client in Toronto. This is an exciting opportunity for an automotive enthusiast to work in a world-class facility and safety first environment. Candidates will receive extensive training prior to work assignments, including ergonomics training. This company offers 12-month renewable contracts with the potential to become permanent, competitive pay with an initial hiring rate of $18.00 per hour and an annual pay increase, opportunity for overtime hours, semi-annual bonuses, 3 paid sick days per annum, and comprehensive health benefits including family coverage starting after 12 weeks.
• Park vehicles in designated areas
• Install accessories in vehicles as per instructions provided
• Follow signs/speed limits and all instructions provided
• Use a 2-way radio to communicate with other workers
• Other duties as required
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Must be able to perform the following physical requirements: bending, reaching, twisting, lifting, standing, walking, and repetitive motions
• Able to work overtime when needed
• Able to work as part of a team
• Able to work with limited supervision
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Valid G Class Driver’s Licence and clean driver’s abstract required
• Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
• Mechanically inclined an asset
• Able to drive standard transmission as asset
RATE OF PAY: $18.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward your “Driver/Installer” resume, phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #217, 777 Warden Ave, Scarborough between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.