- Raymond Reach Forklift Operator - Night Shift
- Location: Toronto
- Job Type: Industrial
Raymond Reach Forklift Operator
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring a Raymond Reach Forklift Operator/Order Picker on behalf of our client in Vaughan. This position is permanent, covering the night shift.
Training will be during the day for 4-6 weeks. After training, this position will cover the night shift (Monday-Friday.)
This employer provides 100% health and dental coverage benefits and a pension program to their full-time employees.
• Unload inbound shipments safely
• Stack and store merchandise in designated areas using a Raymond Reach forklift
• Ensure exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped
• Perform picking duties in an efficient manner while meeting customer service standards
• Operate all equipment safely following prescribed work methods
• Other warehouse duties as required
• Valid Raymond Reach Forklift Operator Licence required
• Minimum of 1 year of Reverse Raymond Reach forklift operating experience required
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Physically fit and able to lift/move 50 pounds comfortably
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must wear CSA approved steel toe footwear
LOCATION: Highway 7 & Pine Valley Drive
SHIFT: Monday-Friday, 10:00pm-6:30am
RATE OF PAY: $22.25 per hour ($21.50 per hour while training)
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #217, 777 Warden Ave, Scarborough between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.