- Forklift Operator (Trenton)
- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Industrial
Forklift Operator (Trenton)
We are hiring Forklift Operators on behalf of our client in Trenton. This position is full-time, rotating between midnight, afternoon and day shifts.
• Use warehouse management system to retrieve order lists, find product and confirm orders
• Move full pallets using forklift
• Pick orders for shipment
• Light maintenance of forklift truck
• Prepare and organize bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Attention to detail
• Good oral communication skills
• Good customer service skills
• Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably
• Comfortable working in cold temperatures (-1 degrees)
• Valid Forklift Operator licence required
• 1 year of warehouse experience preferred
• Candidates must wear CSA approved steel toe footwear
• Candidates must have their own transportation to work
RATE OF PAY: $18.65-$19.15 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below or phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.