- Front Desk Attendants
- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Office
Front Desk Attendants
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring Front Desk Attendants for a new luxury retreat and spa. Only a 60-minute drive from Toronto, strategically located north of Cobourg, it lies among the lush, rolling hills of the Oak Ridges Moraine. This new facility will be offering wellness treatments, luxury accommodation, weddings, conferences and much more.
Our client is looking for two responsible and reliable Front Desk Attendants to join their team. The successful candidates will be joining an employer who is not only dedicated to the wellness and well-being of their clientele but also their employees. This position will be part-time temporary, with hours fluctuating on a weekly basis, with the possibility of permanent employment for the right candidates.
- Greet and register all guests with a friendly and upbeat attitude
- Take reservations for overnight guests, restaurant patrons, and spa treatments
- Maintain cleanliness of lobby and front desk throughout entire shift
- Answer multi-line phone system in a friendly manner
- Handle any guest relations in a professional manner
- Assist guests with check in and check out by processing transactions, carrying luggage etc.
- During slow periods, assist with sales for the retreat and spa
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good computer skills
- Competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Some sales skills
- Comfortable using a multi-line phone system
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs comfortably
- College Diploma in Business Administration, Hospitality or other related field preferred
- Experience working with a multi-line phone system is an asset
- Clear criminal record
- Access to a vehicle or reliable transportation
RATE OF PAY: $14.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward your “Front Desk Attendant” resume, phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #304, 1005 Elgin St W (The Fleming Building), Cobourg between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.