- Front Desk Attendant
- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Office
Front Desk Attendant
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring Front Desk Attendants for a new luxury retreat and spa near Cobourg. Only a 60 minute drive from Toronto, strategically located north of Cobourg, it lies among the lush, rolling hills of the Oak Ridges Moraine. This new facility will be offering wellness treatments, luxury accommodations, weddings, conferences, and much more.
We are looking for responsible and reliable Front Desk Attendants to join this team. Successful candidates will be joining an employer who is not only dedicated to the wellness and well being of their clientele but also their employees. This position is full-time/temporary with the possibility of permanent employment for the right candidates!
• Greet and register all guests with a positive and friendly attitude
• Take reservations for overnight guests, restaurant patrons, and spa treatments
• Maintain cleanliness of lobby and front desk
• Handle all guest relations in a professional manner
• Assist guests with check in and check out by processing transactions, carrying luggage etc.
• Assist with sales for the spa during slow periods
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Comfortable using a multi-line phone system
• Comfortable selling
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to lift 30 pounds comfortably
• College Diploma in Business Administration, Hospitality, or other related field preferred
• Previous hotel front desk experience required
• Clean Criminal Record
• Access to vehicle or reliable transportation
RATE OF PAY: $15.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #304, 1005 Elgin St W (The Fleming Building), Cobourg between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.