- Furniture Assembly Worker
- Location: Lindsay
- Job Type: Industrial
Furniture Assembly Worker
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring Furniture Assembly Workers on behalf of our client in Lindsay. This is a full-time position with the opportunity for permanent placement for the right candidates! No experience is necessary but will be considered an asset.
Why Work Here?
This client works on a Monday to Friday schedule, provides free coffee during breaks and pays overtime to temporary employees after 40 hours. Permanent/full-time employees are eligible to receive health and dental benefits. Training will be provided.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and within a team
• Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds comfortably
• Physically fit and able to stand for extended periods
• Able to work day and afternoon shifts
• Must have reliable transportation to work
• Must wear CSA approved safety footwear
• Previous manufacturing or assembly experience an asset
RATE OF PAY: $14.50 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 705-878-3633 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #10, 1 William St S, Lindsay between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.