- General Labourers
- Location: Bowmanville
- Job Type: Industrial
Our client in Bowmanville, Ontario is seeking multiple General Labourers. They are looking for motivated individuals, who are comfortable performing repetitive tasks in a production environment. The ideal candidates will be reliable and able to work with minimal supervision. This position is full-time, temporary with the possibility of permanent hire.
- Remove products from end of production line and place on skid
- Stack products according to desired specifications
- Ensure product remains undamaged
- Adhere to all health and safety standards
- Other tasks and duties as required
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Perform repetitive tasks with ease
- Able to work as part of a team
- Willing to follow directions with minimal oversight
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Comfortable bending and lifting heavy product
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma/GED preferred but not required
- Must have valid driver’s license with own transportation
HOURS OF WORK:
- Day/Afternoon Rotation: 7:00am-3:00pm/3:00pm-11:00pm
- Straight Midnights: 11:00pm-7:00am
RATE OF PAY: $15.36-$16.36 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #304, 1005 Elgin St W (The Fleming Building), Cobourg between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.