- General Labourers - Brampton
- Location: Toronto
- Job Type: Industrial
General Labourers - Brampton
Global Human Resource Centre is seeking highly energetic General Labourers for our client in Brampton. We are looking for warehouse workers, material handlers and assembly line workers. Day and afternoon shifts are available. Candidates must have reliable transportation as transit is not accessible for the afternoon shift.
2-3 WEEKS OF TRAINING WILL BEGIN ON JUNE 3RD IN SCARBOROUGH. TRANSPORTATION WILL BE PROVIDED (TAXI).
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Warehouse or general labour experience an asset
• Must be reliable with good attendance
• Must be able to do repetitive and some physically demanding tasks
• Must have good manual dexterity, attention to detail and hand-eye coordination
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must wear CSA approved safety footwear
• Must have reliable transportation (transit not accessible for the afternoon shift)
• Must have clean criminal record
RATE OF PAY: $14.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward your “General Labourer Brampton” resume, phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #217, 777 Warden Ave, Scarborough between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.