- Hand Soldering Technician
- Location: Markham & Richmond Hill
- Job Type: Industrial
Hand Soldering Technician
We are hiring Hand Soldering Technician on behalf of our client in Markham. This position is temporary with full-time hours covering the afternoon shift.
• Perform component assembly of circuit boards, wiring harnesses, connectors, chassis wiring assemblies and mechanical assemblies
• Mount and solder components, wiring harnesses, connectors and mechanical assemblies
• Perform AOI (automated optical inspection) of completed work
• Complete touch up soldering as required
• Secondary School (high school) diploma or GED required
• Previous hand soldering experience required
• Good manual dexterity
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds comfortably
• Able to work some overtime as required
RATE OF PAY: $16.00 per hour to start (depending on experience)
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 4:00pm-12:30am
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below or phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.