- Housekeeping & Laundry Attendants
- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Industrial
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring two Housekeeping Attendants for a new luxury retreat and spa. Only a 60-minute drive from Toronto, strategically located north of Cobourg, it lies among the lush, rolling hills of the Oak Ridges Moraine. This new facility will be offering wellness treatments, luxury accommodations, weddings, conferences and much more.
Our client is seeking reliable, hard working candidates dedicated to maintaining the cleanliness of their facilities. The successful candidate will be joining an employer who is not only dedicated to the wellness and well-being of their clientele but also their employees. This position is part-time temporary, late afternoon and evening hours, with the possibility of permanent placement for the right candidates.
- Responsible for thoroughly cleaning lobby, corridors, stairways, lounges, and guest hotel rooms
- Distribute guest linens, towels and all other room supplies with a cart or by hand
- Restock rooms with any other required supplies
- Make sure all furniture etc. is in line with room layout
- Responsible for inspecting mattresses, furnishings and electronics for damage and reporting any damage or maintenance issues to the head housekeeper
- Respond to any calls regarding housekeeping issues
- Deliver any housekeeping items requested by guests
- Must ensure confidentiality and security of all guest rooms
- Attention to detail, organization and thoroughness
- Able to work successfully independently and in a team environment
- Able to work quickly and efficiently within timelines given
- Able to understand and follow direction
- Good physical resilience
- Flexible with work hours
- Discretion and the ability to prevent disturbing guests’ experience
- Experience working in a hotel or similar environment is considered an asset
- Clean criminal record
- Access to a vehicle or reliable transportation
RATE OF PAY: $14.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward your “Housekeeping Attendant” resume, phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #304, 1005 Elgin St W (The Fleming Building), Cobourg between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.