- Installers - Solar Blinds
- Location: Toronto
- Job Type: Industrial
Installers - Solar Blinds
We are hiring experienced Installers for our client in Scarborough. The Installers will travel across Ontario installing solar blinds for commercial and residential clients. The ideal candidates will have a valid G class driver’s licence, clean driver’s abstract, strong customer service skills and previous blind installation experience. This position is offering full-time hours, with the opportunity for permanent placement with the client.
• Installing solar blinds in commercial and residential locations
• Interior commerical/industrial painting
• Driving to each location safely, abiding by all rules and regulations
• Safely working at heights and operating power tools
• Previous blind installation experience required
• Experience in commercial/industrial painting
• Experience using power tools
• Valid G Class Driver’s Licence and clean record (driver’s abstract will be required)
• Fall Arrest and Working at Heights training an asset (training will be provided)
• Must be able to lift 20lbs comfortably
• Must be professional with strong customer service skills
RATE OF PAY: $20.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward your “Installer” resume, phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #217, 777 Warden Ave, Scarborough between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.