- MIG Welder/Fitter
- Location: Beaverton
- Job Type: Industrial
We are hiring MIG Welder/Fitters on behalf of our client in Cannington. This position is full-time covering the day shift, Monday to Friday. This position may become permanent for the right candidates (with pension and benefits.)
- 2-3 years minimum experience fitting & welding in a production manufacturing environment
- Must have FITTING experience – no jog work needed
- Must be able to work form prints
- Fit & work to close tolerances
- Must produce high quality, consistent appearance welds
- Be highly motivated, and self-directed
- Physically capable of standing, crouching, climbing & bending for extended periods of time
- Work in a fast-paced manufacturing operation
SHIFT: Monday to Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm
RATE OF PAY: $20.00-$25.00 (depending on experience)
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below or phone our office at 705-878-3633 for more information.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.