- Office Administrator/Scheduler
- Location: Toronto
- Job Type: Office
Our client in Scarborough is hiring an Office Administrator/Scheduler. The ideal candidate will be motivated, organized and proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel.
• Assist with payroll
• Create invoices
• Answer phones courteously
• Respond to emails courteously
• Assist with filing, bank deposits and photo copying
• Create schedules based on clients’ needs
• Interact with people in the community and foster relationships
• Attend off site workshops and employment fairs
• Other duties as required
• Secondary School Diploma required
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel
• Office administrative experience an asset
• Reliable vehicle/transportation required
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Clear communication, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail and accuracy
RATE OF PAY: $16.00 per hour
Please note that the only application method we are currently accepting is online or via email. Phone or drop-in applications will not be accepted.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.