- Production Generalists
- Location: Peterborough
- Job Type: Industrial
Our client in Peterborough, Ontario is seeking Coil Tapers/Production Generalists for their manufacturing plant.
• Operate production machinery
• Perform quality control checks and electrical testing
• Pack completed products for shipment
• Use of manufacturing information systems
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma required
• Able to work as part of a team and with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of health and safety rules
• Able to read basic drawings, follow sequential operations and use instrumentation
• Strong, productive work ethic
• Good manual dexterity
• Basic computer knowledge
• Able to work both shifts – day shift and afternoon shift on a rotating schedule
• Able to work overtime as required
• Able to lift 30lbs+
RATE OF PAY: $16.50-$17.50 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 705-745-6858 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #103, 159 King St, Peterborough between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.