- Machine Operators - Packaging
- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Industrial
Machine Operators - Packaging
Our client in Cobourg, Ontario, a successful packaging company, is seeking multiple Machine Operators. This client is looking for reliable, dependable, hard-working employees to become part of their production team. This position would be best suited to someone who is comfortable standing for long periods of time and is able to work on a continental schedule. No prior experience in a production environment is necessary! This position is temporary to permanent for the right candidates.
- Responsible for machine operation in production environment
- Feeding product into a machine or taking product out of a machine
- Must handle product carefully when loading onto skids to avoid damage
- Work as part of a small team to reach production targets
- Uphold health and safety standards while performing all tasks and duties
- Report to unit leader and/or production managers
- Other tasks and duties as required
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Reliable and dependable with a positive attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time – shifts are 8-12 hours
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Must be able to follow directions
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Must have CSA approved steel toe boots – all other PPE provided at facility
- Open availability – able to work continental shifts
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #304, 1005 Elgin St W (The Fleming Building), Cobourg between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.