- Machine Operators - Packaging
- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Industrial
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring Machine Operators for a successful packaging company in Cobourg. Our client is looking for reliable, dependable, hard working people to join their production team. This position would be best suited to someone who is comfortable standing for long periods of time and is able to work on a continental schedule. No prior experience in a production environment is necessary! This position is temporary to permanent for the right candidates.
- Responsible for machine operation in production environment
- Feed product into machine and take product out of machine
- Must handle product carefully when loading onto skids to avoid damage
- Work as part of a small team to reach production targets
- Uphold all health and safety standards
- Report to unit leader and/or production manager
- Other duties as required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs comfortably
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (8-12 hours)
- Reliable and dependable with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Able to follow directions
- Must have CSA approved steel toe boots – all other PPE provided
- Must be able to work continental shifts
- Manufacturing or production experience an asset
RATE OF PAY: $15.00-$16.54 per week
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward your “Machine Operators” resume, phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #304, 1005 Elgin St W (The Fleming Building), Cobourg between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.