- Production Operator
- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Industrial
Production OperatorGlobal Human Resource Centre is hiring Production Operators for a large surface manufacturer in Cobourg. This position is full-time and will become permanent for the right candidates.
Why Work Here?
This company is expanding and offers many benefits to their full-time/permanent employees including a comprehensive benefits package, pension plan after 1 year of employment, a boot allowance, and competitive skill-based pay from $18.00-$28.00 per hour. If you are looking to start your career and grow within a company, this is the opportunity for you!
• Packaging of pallets and rolls as they come off of treaters
• Assisting in the feeding of treaters and assisting cross-cutters in performing skid changes
• Cleaning ovens during downtime
• Maintaining supplies and materials used in packing
• Operating various machinery and tools
• Maintaining all health and safety standards
• Other duties as required
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Good communication and organization skills
• Great memory
• Able to read tape measure
• Able to lift 25lbs continuously and repetitively
• Comfortable standing and kneeling for extended periods
• Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
• Comfortable working in a hot environment (candidates will be exposed to dust and fumes from machinery)
• 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment required
• Secondary School Diploma required
• Clean Criminal Record required
• Reliable transportation required
• Valid Driver’s Licence is considered an asset
HOURS: All shifts are a minimum of 12 hours (some overtime may be required)
• Shifts rotate between days and nights (7-7)
• Candidates must be willing to work days and nights in the same week
RATE OF PAY: $18.00 per hour to start (all shifts)
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #304, 1005 Elgin St W (The Fleming Building), Cobourg between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.