- Production Worker
- Location: Peterborough
- Job Type: Industrial
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring Production Workers on behalf of our client in Peterborough. This is a contract position with full-time hours (rotating between day and afternoon shifts.)
• Operate production machinery
• Perform quality control checks and electrical testing
• Pack completed products for shipment
• Use manufacturing information systems
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
• Able to read basic drawings, follow sequential operations and use instrumentation
• Basic computer knowledge
• Able to lift 30 pounds comfortably
• Some upper body strength is required
• Secondary School Diploma required
• Previous production experience is an asset
• Valid driver’s licence and access to vehicle required
• Candidates must be able to work both day and afternoon shifts (alternate weekly) and some overtime as required
Due to the nature of the position, applicants will be asked if they have ever been convicted of a criminal offence for which a pardon has not been granted.
RATE OF PAY: $16.50-$17.50 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below or phone our office at 705-745-6858 for more information.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.