- Restaurant Server
- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Industrial
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring casual Restaurant Servers for a new wellness retreat and spa located in Northumberland County. Only a 60 minute drive from Toronto, strategically located north of Cobourg, it lies among the lush, rolling hills of the Oak Ridges Moraine. This new facility will be offering wellness treatments, luxury accommodations, weddings, conferences and much more.
We are looking for passionate Restaurant Servers to contribute to the success of an event on September 6th and 7th. Although this position is casual, there is the possibility of permanent on-call work for the right candidates!
• Provide the highest quality of service to guests in an efficient and courteous manner
• Assist with setting up for service before the shift starts
• Communicate meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests to the kitchen
• Check guest identification for the purchase of alcohol
• Accurately prepare itemized checks and handle cash/credit transactions
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies
• Perform related duties as requested by management
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong oral communication skills
• Able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
• Able to problem solve
• 1 year of experience as a server in a restaurant or full-service hotel required
• 1 year of high end dining experience preferred
• Smart Serve certification required
• Clean Criminal Record
• Must be available to work September 6th and 7th
• Access to vehicle or reliable transportation
RATE OF PAY: $14.00 per hour plus service charge
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #304, 1005 Elgin St W (The Fleming Building), Cobourg between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.