- Restaurant Servers
- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Industrial
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring Restaurant Servers for a new luxury retreat and spa. Only a 60-minute drive from Toronto, strategically located north of Cobourg, it lies among the lush, rolling hills of the Oak Ridges Moraine. This new facility will be offering wellness treatments, luxury accommodations, weddings, conferences and much more.
Although this position is temporary/casual, there is the possibility for permanent on-call work for the right candidates. We are looking for professional, friendly, outgoing candidates with a focus on exceptional food and hospitality service.
- Provide the highest quality of service possible to guests in an efficient and courteous manner
- Assist with setting up for service before the shift begins
- Communicate meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen
- Check guest identification for the purchase of alcohol
- Accurately prepare itemized checks and handle cash/credit transactions
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Perform related duties as requested by a manager at any time
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to problem solve
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- 1 year of experience as a server in a restaurant or full service hotel is preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
- Must have Smart Serve certification
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward your “Restaurant Servers” resume, phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #304, 1005 Elgin St W (The Fleming Building), Cobourg between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.