- Inside Service Coordinator (Scheduler)
- Location: Toronto
- Job Type: Office
Inside Service Coordinator
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring an Inside Service Coordinator on behalf of our client in Woodbridge, a well-established electrical and mechanical contractor. This position is full-time, Monday to Friday. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Prepare monthly Preventative Maintenance Schedules
• Schedule Cooling, UPS Power Systems, Fire, Room Cleaning, Thermo-Scan and Generator Service calls
• Follow up with and obtain missing service paperwork and reports from supplier and contractors
• Review completed work orders for completeness, work summaries, labour and client signatures and acquire any missing information and/or close for further reconciliation
• Coordinate the completion of scheduled and unscheduled service and maintenance work through field technicians and sub-contractors to meet service quality and responsiveness targets
• Move/manage all reports to customer files on server
• Oversee shipping and deliveries
• Obtain supplier pricing and prepare service quotes
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Administrative experience an asset
• Strong interpersonal skills are required to support team members and management goals
• Must be skilled at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
• Must be detail oriented and diligent at follow up to ensure client satisfaction
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
RATE OF PAY: $20.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward your “Service Coordinator” resume, phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #217, 777 Warden Ave, Scarborough between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.