- Skilled Labourer/Warehouse Assistant
- Location: Newmarket
- Job Type: Industrial
Skilled Labourer/Warehouse Assistant
We are seeking a highly energetic Skilled Labourer/Warehouse Assistant for our client in Newmarket. The successful candidate will work on and off site for a metal fabrication company. This position is full-time and will become permanent for the right candidate.
- Safely operate heavy machinery such as brake press, water jet, shears, powered saws, grinders etc. to manufacture HVAC equipment/supplies.
- Understand blueprints, drawings and plans and translate into welding fabrication.
- Operate fabrication machines such as forklifts, lifts, etc.
- CWB certification required.
- Experience with heavy machinery required.
- Experience with hand tools required.
- Knowledge in the construction and welding industry required.
- Must be able to do repetitive and some physically demanding tasks.
- Must have good manual dexterity, attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
RATE OF PAY: $20.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply via Indeed or phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.