- Spa Therapist
- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Industrial
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring Spa Therapists for a new luxury retreat and spa near Cobourg. Only a 60 minute drive from Toronto, strategically located north of Cobourg, it lies among the lush, rolling hills of the Oak Ridges Moraine. This new facility will be offering wellness treatments, luxury accommodations, weddings, conferences and much more.
We are looking for two passionate Spa Therapists to contribute to the success of this new location. This position requires someone that is professional, friendly and outgoing with a focus on guest services. This position is full-time/temporary, with the possibility of permanent employment for the right candidates!
• Perform luxury pedicures and facials for spa guests
• Consistently provide professional and friendly service to guests
• Perform all spa services in accordance with protocols
• Meet with patients and review their individual needs and medical history
• Analyze patients’ sore muscle areas and identify solutions to correct these problems
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment and ensure equipment is in safe working order
• Assist with all aspects of spa operations as assigned by management
• Actively promote spa services and retail products
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Proficient in performing pedicures and facials
• Able to sell products used during service to clients
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to maintain client confidentiality
• Able to stand for extended periods
• Able to lift 50lbs comfortably
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• Spa Therapist/Esthetician Diploma preferred
• Clean Criminal Record
• CPR and First Aid Certificate
• Basic massage experience is an asset
• Access to vehicle or reliable transportation
RATE OF PAY: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #304, 1005 Elgin St W (The Fleming Building), Cobourg between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.