- Staffing Coordinator and Recruiter
- Location: Toronto
- Job Type: Office
Staffing Coordinator and Recruiter
We are seeking a motivated Staffing Coordinator and Recruiter to join our team. We provide important work to job seekers and provide the workforce that local employers need to succeed. Global has been operating as an employment agency since 1991 and has five offices in Ontario. We pride ourselves on offering the best service to our clients and helping our job candidates find the work they need.
This position is permanent with part-time hours, Monday to Friday.
• Take job order requests from employers
• Screen potential candidates over the phone and set up registration appointments
• Set up and host job fairs to recruit new candidates
• Register, interview and test candidates for positions
• Process criminal background checks
• Maintain candidate data in spreadsheets and other tools
• Provide candidate orientations at customer sites
• Payroll processing
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Secondary School Diploma required
• Previous recruiting, staffing or human resource experience preferred
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Valid driver’s licence and own transportation required
SHIFT: Monday-Friday, 12:00pm-5:00pm (regular shift)
Candidates must be flexible between the hours of 7:00am-5:00pm to occasionally cover for sick leave and holidays and to accommodate job fair schedules or other events (as well as the flexibility to be on-call after hours on a bi-weekly basis)
RATE OF PAY: $16.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below or phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.