- Staffing Coordinator
- Location: Peterborough
- Job Type: Office
Staffing CoordinatorGlobal Human Resource Centre is seeking a motivated and dependable Staffing Coordinator. We provide important work to job seekers and provide the manpower that local employers need to succeed. Global has been operating as an employment agency since 1991 and has five offices in southern Ontario. We pride ourselves on providing the best service to our clients, and helping our job candidates find the work they need.
The successful applicant will demonstrate their ability to work efficiently in a busy office registering candidates for job placements, recruiting new candidates and attending to other duties related to the operation of the branch. Previous experience in an employment agency or Human Resources setting, clear verbal and written communication, and accuracy and competency with MS Office tools are the core competencies we are looking for.
• Take job order requests from employers
• Screen potential candidates over the phone and set up registration appointments
• Register, interview and test candidates for positions
• Set up and host job fairs to recruit new candidates
• Process criminal background checks
• Maintain candidate data in spreadsheets and other tools
• Provide candidate orientations at customer sites
• Flexibility to be on-call after hours on a bi-weekly basis once trained
• Administration and filing
• Payroll processing
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Secondary School Diploma required
• Experience in an employment agency or Human Resources setting preferred
• Must have a valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Excellent organizational skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
Please note that the only application method we are currently accepting is online or via email. Phone or drop-in applications will not be accepted.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.