- Surface Mount Technology Operator
- Location: Markham & Richmond Hill
- Job Type: Industrial
Surface Mount Technology Operator
We are hiring a Surface Mount Technology Operator on behalf of our client in Markham. These positions are temporary and covering the afternoon shift, Monday to Friday.
Successful candidates will conduct electrical testing of integrated circuits using ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) to ensure device performance according to customer specifications.
- Operate the SMT machine.
- Monitor the sequence of events, the control panel and indicators.
- Replenish supplies and components per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Set-up of the machine including machine adjustments
- Perform set-up (feeder loading and changing) per the manufacturing instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conduct general machine cleaning and upkeep as per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- High school graduate.
- 2 to 3 years of SMT Operator experience.
- Mechanical skills.
- Encourages and demonstrates a strong focus on delivering for the customer.
- Demonstrated ability to shift focus into alternate roles as required. Works well under pressure and meets set deadlines.
- Works well under pressure and meets set deadlines.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 4:00pm -12:00am Afternoon shift
RATE OF PAY: $18.00 -$19.00 per hour depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below or phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.