- Tent Set Up Crew Member
- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Industrial
Tent Set Up Crew Member
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring Tent Set Up Crew Members on behalf of our client in Colborne. This position is full-time offering 40-45 hours per week. No experience is required but will be considered an asset!
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have good manual dexterity, attention to detail, and hand-eye coordination
• Must be able to perform repetitive and some physically demanding tasks
• Must be able to stand for extended periods as well as walk, bend, crouch and kneel
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must work well within a team
RATE OF PAY: $16.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #304, 1005 Elgin St W (The Fleming Building), Cobourg between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.