- Traffic Control Person (Peterborough/Roseneath)
- Location: Peterborough
- Job Type: Construction
Traffic Control Person
We are hiring Traffic Control Persons (Flaggers) on behalf of our client working in the Peterborough and Roseneath areas. Candidates must be able to travel to different work sites as needed in their own vehicle.
This is a seasonal position. Candidates can work part-time or full-time hours. No previous experience in the construction industry is necessary.
• Responsible for directing the flow of traffic on or near worksite
• Maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions
• Communicate with other traffic control people as needed
• Other duties as required
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Good oral communication skills
• Able to stand for extended periods of times
• Comfortable being exposed to all types of weather conditions
• Valid driver’s licence and access to vehicle required
• Must be willing to travel as job locations fluctuate
• Traffic Control Certification – training is offered by Global Human Resource Centre
RATE OF PAY: $14.75 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below or phone our office at 705-745-6858 for more information.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.