- Traffic Control Person
- Location: Cobourg
- Job Type: Industrial
Traffic Control Person
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring Traffic Control Persons on behalf of our client in Northumberland County. Personal transportation will be required as candidates will be moving around the community to various job sites.
Why Work Here?
This is a casual/seasonal position that is perfect for a summer student or someone looking to make a little extra money! Successful candidates will receive their Traffic Control Certification.
• Direct flow of traffic on or near worksite as directed
• Work under supervision and follow directions of lead hand
• Maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions in area
• Communicate with other traffic control people as needed
• Good oral communications skills
• Able to follow directions
• Able to stand for extended periods
• Comfortable being exposed to all types of weather conditions
• Must have a valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
• Must be willing to travel around Northumberland County
• Traffic Control Certification – training will be provided
START TIME: 7:00am (hours will fluctuate weekly)
RATE OF PAY: $14.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 905-377-8126 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #304, 1005 Elgin St W (The Fleming Building), Cobourg between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.