- Electrical Testing Worker
- Location: Markham & Richmond Hill
- Job Type: Industrial
Electrical Testing Workers
We are hiring Electrical Testing/Warehouse Workers on behalf of our client in Markham. These positions are full-time covering the day shift.
Successful candidates will conduct electrical testing of integrated circuits using ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) to ensure device performance according to customer specifications.
• Follow QDM (Quality Documentation Manual) procedures to operate ATE and handle equipment under the supervision of a lead operator
• Verify device count, device lead integrity and all instructions
• Enter all required data into OMS (Order Management System)
• Perform wafer probe setup
• Resolve problems and failed setups
• Analyze need for improvements in quality and efficiencies
• Confer with engineers, technicians, production personnel and others regarding test results and to resolve problems
• Previous electrical testing experience is an asset
• Forklift Operator licence is an asset
• Able to read and interpret work orders and instruction manuals to determine job setup, equipment requirements and testing procedures to be used
• Able to interpret data, analyze test results and draw valid conclusions
• Good communication skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Good manual dexterity, able to reach, grasp and maintain control of materials
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
Some overtime may be required
RATE OF PAY: $15.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below or phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.