- Warehouse Worker
- Location: Toronto
- Job Type: Industrial
Our client in Woodbridge, Ontario is seeking an experienced Warehouse Worker to join their dynamic team.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to read a pick slip
- Must understand how to use a binning system
- Must have experience using an RF scanner
- Fall Arrest and Working at Heights training would be ideal
- Forklift License would be ideal – Raymond Reach
The candidate must occasionally lift or maneuver heavier objects up to approximately 30 pounds.
Shift # 1: Sundays 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday to Thursday 3:30pm-12:00am
Shift #2: Day Shift, Monday to Friday
RATE OF PAY: $17.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #217, 777 Warden Ave, Scarborough between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.