- Warehouse Worker
- Location: Toronto
- Job Type: Industrial
Global Human Resource Centre is hiring a Warehouse Worker on behalf of our client in Vaughan. This position is temporary covering the morning/day shift.
• Assist on the assembly line
• Sort, pick, and pack items for shipping
• Handle inbound/outbound loads, put product away, and replenish stock locations
• Ticket, label, wrap and pack product into boxes
• Other general warehouse duties
• Minimum of 2 years of warehouse experience required
• RF scanner experience an asset
• Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
• Able to stand for extended periods
• Must wear CSA approved steel toe footwear
LOCATION: 407 & Pine Valley Drive
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply below, phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #217, 777 Warden Ave, Scarborough between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.