- Window Patch Machine Operator
- Location: Toronto
- Job Type: Industrial
Window Patch Machine Operator
Our client in the Scarborough area is seeking an experienced Window Patch Machine Operator for their busy printing warehouse. Candidates must have experience operating a carton window patching machine or other machine operating experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of and previous hands on experience with machine operation required
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude
• Able to work as part of a team
• Awareness of the cost of waste and commercial machine productivity
• Awareness of health and safety, BRC and quality procedures
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward your “Window Patch Machine Operator” resume, phone our office at 416-285-6858 for more information or apply in person at Global Human Resource Centre, Suite #217, 777 Warden Ave, Scarborough between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm with your resume and two pieces of I.D.
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. is committed to treating all applicants with dignity and respect, we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.